Thursday, March 27, 2008

So i thought i would add another post to my blog today. i've realized that my life is pretty boring so i don't really know what i'm am going to share with you all when i type on here! i guess we'll just have to wait and see and eventually i'll come up with something :) i will definitely say that i think this is gonna be a fun thing to do. and it'll be more fun when i get to go on my adventures and share what i've been doing and where i've been. check back mostly on the weekends, that's when i'll have the most time to post and put up pictures. hope you all have a great night and blessed day tomorrow!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

get moving!!! there is nothing here I'm sure you can rant about something. By the way the only way I can hitch on your blog is through your posted comments. Put a link on FB. woman!!! or else no one will find you.

Amy said...

Your doing great so far!! Pretty soon you'll be rambling on about what you're learning in the Word, the kids you watch, your job, your wonderful friends, your travels and everything in between!! Once you get rolling, it won't be hard to come up with stuff to write about! Love you!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

Hey how's your face? heheheheheh
still red? I loved every minute of it too. :)))))))))))))

Jessica said...

Thanks for removing my post. Unfortunately, I can't spell. But what I meant to say was... I expect to see pictures from Annie... SOON. : )

Jessica said...

BTW... Why's your face red?

Kristi said...

it was red because I waxed her eye brows it was super fun pulling the strips off :))))))