Sunday, September 21, 2008

it's been too long...

alright, i really should catch up on the rest of my summer since it's gonna be fall in just acouple days!
let's see, i left off with the beach. after our beach adventures i attended an picnic for the woman in our church. Sister Tatiana spoke and shared on a variety of topics that we all had questions about. it was very nice to have everyone there and learn on such a wonderful day. and best yet, since it was all female, we had tons of food... i guess we know how to do it right! here are some pics from that day.

tatiana

dagii and kristi

enjoying some lunch!

leah and jess

bobbie-jo and me

kristi, nicole and myself
dagii, kara, and nicole

and a group shot to end the day :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Looks like a fun day! Friends and food is always a good combination!

Kristi said...

dude what is wrong with your comments they shouldn't post like that. anyhooo thankk for yet another flattering picture of me. I look bald.