Thursday, May 29, 2008

where has the week gone?!

yes, i know that it's been almost another week and i have yet to post. here's the scoop... i have been working on setting up my new laptop and i also got a new toy, so it's stalled me in posting. this is due to having my download and install on my new laptop and i have so many pictures i want to put up from my old laptop. oh yes, and my new toy... a new camera! so it makes it even harder since i can only post new pics if i'm using my new computer. get it?! so, today is the first day i haven't worked out this week... it's good to have a day off to rest :) so i've got some time on my hands. well, back to my old computer to upload some pics... let's see if i can post more tonight ;)

3 comments:

The Marklund's said...

woohoo! a new camera for you to take pictures of sophie with! :) lol. new toys are fun...glad to see some life back on your blog. :)

Judy said...

Wow, a new computer and camera!! Sounds fun!! Now that I've found myself taking so many pictures I am really starting to want a new camera and I'm probably going to kill my computer with the thousands of pictures I'm storing on it.

Amy said...

I want to hear all about your new camera!!! Yay!!! I love new toys. I've been playing with my new Blackberry and trying to figure it all out! I know what you mean about moving pictures. I just moved all my pics off the PC and onto an external harddrive!! Yikes! I feel your pain:)