Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moody Beach

After lots of motel searching (thanks jess) and waiting, it was finally here...
our beach weekend!!!
Amy and i made the drive up to Maine friday morning and were beach bound :) Jess joined us late fri night after VBS. the girls came up sat to join us too. Wait til you see all the pictures from the weekend... i'll be posting quite the display of pics.

here is a classic beach shot.
notice what's missing.... the people and sun!
it was overcast for a lot of the day and very windy and cold!!!
hadar let us go on the private part of moody beach, it was nice :)

i love taking pics of myself... cheese!
amy and i
this is me and my co-teacher hadar.
she has a house literally right on the beach for the summer, how nice!
amy, notice camera in hand... i'm not the only one who took lots of pics ;)
here we are at our table in the motel eating some lunch
(cuz we just love it when they have a table in the room! love ya jess!)



upcoming posts...
route 1a scenic photo tour
fun in the shops in york
jess arrives, beach at night and super early morn
the girls are here
pool fun
fun times

we'll see how far i can get... check back for more fun pics and adventures!


1 comments:

Kristi said...

um well speed it up chief I'm still waiting for the picts. I'm old remember that you relentlessly remind me ALL the time. I will be all grey before you post them.