Monday, July 7, 2008

weight update

i know i haven't posted in a couple weeks about my progress of my weight loss... so here's the update. i remember posting saying i've lost 21.5 pounds... well, that's kinda where i'm still at. i'm a little discouraged but not really that much. i went on vaca since i've lost last and i've also had more than my share of ice cream :( what can i say, ice cream is my all time favorite thing to eat ever!!! so, even though i haven't lost, i've remained the same for the past couple weeks and that's good too. i have gotten complements from co-workers and friends saying i'm looking like i've lost more and that makes me feel great :) i think i'm really just working out my body sooo much better and it has shifted my weight around and i'm shrinking in size! anyways, here are 2 recent pics that show off how i look now... enjoy!

me at starburst

and me last week

leave some encouragement... it really helps and presses me on further towards my goal! :)
thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
Keep up the great work! You are lookin' fine. Don't get discouraged if you don't lose one week or even if you gain a bit another week. Keep pressing on toward your goal. I am proud of you and your ability to see this through.
Luv ya girl.
Laurie

Christine said...

Go Jenn!! I'm so proud of you!! If you've found a way to eat lots of ice cream and not gain weight you should sell it on one of those crazy infomercials. :)

Judy said...

I don't know if you've checked out Amy's blog lately, but there is a picture from the wedding of you, Amy, Haley, Christine, Alicia and maybe somebody else, I'm not quite sure. Anyway, you look amazing in that picture!! Keep up all the hard work! I can totally see the results.