Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boston with Kristi!

looking back, i took a lot of little trips this summer... this stop takes me to boston with my buddy kristi. we went in on a b-e-a-u-tiful wednesday, full of sunshine! this was definitely worth taking a day off for ;)

yaay for my buddy!
can you guess where we went for lunch?!kristi made the best sauces for our meals, she could be a chef!
did you know you could ride a swan for cheap in the garden?? it's 10x cheaper than the ducks!
this is quakers, he has power!!!
me and kristi on the swan boat
cheese... she'll love this pic ;)this is what the boats look likei like this pic of me!next stop was Frog Pond to splash like little kids!!!she never follows the rules!!! lolhow did i do... same same with the frog!i think she thinks it will turn into her prince charming!!the balloon guy gave this to me on the way out of the parknext stop, aquarium!the penguins are my fav :)lots of dory's but where are the nemos??an ugly fish...loland a really cool turtle!to market, to market...to get some hot chowda!she wanted to share her ice cream, but he didn't want any... it's the "guy"!!!
and a beautiful sunset to end the day!

it was a great day in Boston and an even better day because i spent it with my good pal Kristi!
hope you enjoyed my pics!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

yay for quackers!! it's been so long I forgot about all the pictures. You forgot the one of me splashing you at frog pond hehe. It was fun of course because of me :). I especialy love the parking garage my buddy who chose to park on the top near the edge.(I'm extremely afraid of hights) I almost had a heart attack)

Judy said...

Looks like a fun day with a fun friend! You just love to travel don't you!! I really want to go to NYC like you did with Jeff but Ryan has no interest in doing that, so maybe we'll have to do it (sometime when my kids are just a bit older)!