Tuesday, November 4, 2008

quick trip to FL!

a weekend trip to florida was my next mini adventure. i had a banked plane ticket to use by sept so this was the best way to spend my weekend! i was able to spend some time with my aunt sue and uncle doug as well as hang with my cousin sam who attends the university of florida. here are my snapshots from the weekend...

so i got to the airport waaay to early but got to see this beautiful sunrise!
gotta love the scenery
sporting my gator pride!
this is St.Augustine... really cool place to explore
this is the old drugstore, look at what we found...some really neat soap (left me hands sooo soft)this is the spanish bakery where we had lunch, can i say delicious


these are some shots from Castillo de san Marcosthis is a presentation (i think at least 2o steps, prob more of how they shot off the cannons)charlee, sam, and me
after a day in the hot sun, we relaxed and went to the outback for some dinner
we also went into some of the shops and got silly...

the next day i had to drop off my car so i met a friend who lives in orlando
this is mayra!!! we went to VFCC together ;)
time to say goodbye, but until next time...

can i just say that the weather was soooo wonderful and i am definitely not a summer girl, but loved being in the sun for the weekend!

1 comments:

The Marklund's said...

wearing sleeveless shirts... oh man. i'm jealous! ha ha!