Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankfulness...

well, i wanted to post with pictures but my transfer program is being stubborn... so let me first off say a happy thanksgiving to you and your families. i pray that you spent the day with the ones you love and thought about all the things we are to be thankful for.


things i am thankful for...
  1. my family- either close or far, we make sure to call and chat with one another. and for our almost new member, and sister for me... stephanie!!!
  2. a roof over my head- and a comfy bed to sleep in.
  3. friends- that i chat with via email, text or face to face :)
  4. food- plentiful amounts especially what we had today!
  5. and much, much more... lower gas prices, days off, sleep, and snow (if it ever comes)!
if i can ever get my pics on, i will post them as well :) gobble gobble!!!

0 comments: