Saturday, March 21, 2009

before another month passes by...

so here i am trying to make it through last year's posts and it's already the middle of march!! so my next post brings me to christmas, lol! here's just a few shots of what my tree looked like (defintely put away now!), and christmas with my family. one day i will catch up to the present day! until then, just bear with me :)


here is steph decorating... the tree?!
the finished product, we were very proud of what we did :)here are myself, jeff, steph and my cousin sam
at my grandpa's house
and here is my family (my mom's side)
this is minus my brother and sister in law from AZ, and my uncle's kids from NH



1 comments:

Judy said...

Heehee, you crack me up with these Christmas pictures. But I guess I don't have much room to talk! I never did order our Christmas portraits that my friend took of all five kids. When you upload your pictures make sure you change the size to large, then it will be easier to see everyone in pictures like your group shot. You have to do it when you actually are uploading your pictures. It never looks right when you try to resize them later! Just my little two cents :) take it or leave it!