Sunday, March 1, 2009

what else....

remember the ice storm back in Dec?! i do, i couldn't even get to work after my multiple attempts and 6 different routes!! after over an hour and a half of trying i was told by a cop to turn around and go home. sweet for me, but no so much for my work which by the way was still open in that wonderful state of emergency! gotta love the YMCA! so i thought i'd be able to rest and relax when i got home, not so much. i ended up driving my dad all over town to find a generator because of the flood in our basement. it was not a fun day... we found a generator, 5 places later and proceeded in multiple buckets of water being hauled out of the basement. we also had to move everything that was downstairs to higher ground, not fun! anyways, a few days later (still without power) i went and took some pics of what the damage was like. enjoy my pics :) i am truely greatful for a roof over my head and power to warm the house.




1 comments:

Christine said...

That ice storm was absolutely CRAZY!!! I'm glad you got some nice pics of it though. :)