Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Masquamicut beach

here's another one of my beach adventures... these are pictures of two different times heading down to RI for beautiful beach days. in the pics you will see my friend christina and her 2 girls (both of which i adore!)


this is my classic beach pose
this is emory...she's def got some attitude right?!
both girls got buried in the sand up to their heads...
let me just tell you, that i one sandy mess to rinse off in the end!
here we all are at the end of the day... we had just finished our ice cream :)



here's our second adventure... this is kalei
here's em with her fav strawberries... let me tell you i learned my lesson first trip, to pack enough strawberries so i get some this time!!
this is the sand fort we found while going on a walk...
wonder how long it took them to make and set up all the army men??!!
don't these girls look like they could save your life?!
here's the final shot of 2 definitely happy girls that loved the beach <3<3<3

more adventures to come!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness!! They're so CUTE!! :) I'm glad you're having fun Jenn, and that you're posting again.

Darius Cartmell said...

Oh, those little girls are so lovely! These baby angels are the reason why summer getaways are always more colorful and happy. Seeing them enjoy the sand and the water brings a smile to our faces. Irresistibly cute :)