Tuesday, April 1, 2008

blessing!

I also can't forget to tell you what happened to me this past sunday. other then kristi ripping my eyebrows off, lol (pic to come later), i received a blessing from jean rogers. so, let me tell you my story... i have been going to the thursday night young adults group and had heard that kathleen carnelli was going to be at the coffee house on an upcoming thursday. i had just started to listen to her music because i had discovered it on the local christian radio, and just wanted to go and see her perform. well, the dilemma was that i didn't want to miss group. how jean got a hold of this, other then me briefly mentioning it, was slim. long story short, i went to group and missed seeing her at the coffee house. this sunday i went to service and jean was talking near my parents. i said hi and she handed me a cd! can you guess?! it was the new kathleen carnelli cd but not only that, it was autographed just for me!!! i was shocked and couldn't thank jean enough. she humbly just said i was on her heart to give it to me and that was that. i was truly blessed and i have to say, the cd is really good :) cool huh, God is sooo awesome!

about the eyebrows, i go and see kristi to get them done. well, i hadn't been in awhile, so i knew it was gonna hurt! kristi thought it was funny to make jokes while she put the wax on me... i tried not to laugh. i think she got much pleasure from tearing the strips off, what a friend! love ya anyways :) so here's a picture of me beautified thanks for kristi .




3 comments:

Kristi said...

oh no problem anytime you need some more torture. let me know. :)

The Marklund's said...

that's awesome about the cd! :) nice brows. i need my done desparately!!!

Amy said...

Sometimes it's really the small ways that God reminds us that He loves us, that mean the most!! Way to keep your priorities straight - and then receive God's blessing!!! Very cool blessing story. Thanks for sharing it.
And thank you for commenting on Julie's blog. Even though you don't know her, that kind of encouragement is always appreciated!! You're awesome!