Monday, April 21, 2008

Farewell to Clemen...

Clemen, 7 months of age, died at 1030 am Saturday April 19.
He was beaten and drowned at Splash Car Wash in Leominster, MA.

Clemen was born in M&M World, Orlando Florida. He was survived by his
mother Jenn, grandparents, and many other friends and family.
He was well loved by all.

Clemens hobbies included being outdoors, tuning into good radio stations,
road trips, and feeling the wind blow in his hair.

A remembrance service will be held to share memories of fun times shared.

In lieu of flowers, please send M&M's


clemen on his last road trip :'(


Next time, I will use a touch free car wash so no one gets hurt.

6 comments:

The Marklund's said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My M&M arrangement should be there by this weekend. You and your family are in my thoughts. Clemen seemed like a great M&M.

Christine said...

Wow Jenn. I wish I had known that Clemen had passed away. I would have given you a bigger hug on Sunday and payed closer attention when I asked how you were. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Judy said...

So so sad :(

Eddie S. said...

So sad and yet extremely Hillarious post!

Kristi said...

I'm quite cleaver aren't I? :)

Jessica said...

Haha! I knew you were going to post this and I still laughed out loud!! : )