Tuesday, April 1, 2008

fat, need to lose it...


well, as you can tell by the title... i have been motivated. this is a picture of me at my current weight. what i am asking your help with is just to help me keep on track with keeping this commitment. i went to the doctors last week and had that chat where she told me what my BMI (body mass index) is. believe it or not, it was very scary. i knew that i was overweight, but not to that extreme. now please, i am not typing this for sympathy, but as a way to let others know what i am trying to accomplish. i have let my doctor know what i am planning on doing the next three months, and i just am asking you to keep me accountable. it is also encouraging to receive messages pressing me along. i will keep you updated and post when i have reached some goals. thanks for your help and support in advance. love you all!

6 comments:

Judy said...

I've got a good 20lbs to loose from this baby and I'm so NOT motivated. I've got to get started. Thanks for the inspiration. I'll keep checking back to see how it's going. Has it been a good week so far?

The Marklund's said...

praying!!

Kristi said...

I would be more than happy to motivate you :)

Jessica said...

Hehe. Kristi's comment is funny. : )

Jenn said...

thanks a lot! i won't expect motivation from you ;p

Amy said...

Anything I can do to help keep you motivated and you just let me know!! I'm so proud of you!! Seriously!!