Sunday, June 15, 2008

next stop... the beach!

of course it was like 100 degrees out, literally, but we went to the beach with the girls for part of the day... it's kinda all we could handle. anyways, here are some pics from our day.

ready for the beach :)

digging in the sand...attempting to make a sandcastle

look at the view!

she was sooo happy her name was in the sand... until it was washed away! lol

this was the best pic i could get of emory with the background... she wouldn't go anywhere close to the water!
my famous self pic ;)

can you tell they had fun?!

completely passed out as soon as we left!

kalei and i

definitely a fun day! gotta love the beach :)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Okay this comment has nothing to do with your post, however the beach does look like a great time. I would love to spice up your blog for you again. I don't remember your password (you might have even changed it)so email me and then I'll get to work. (judah322@hotmail.com) Let me know what kind of background you want (plaid, toile, nature, flowers, light colors, dark colors, etc). I'll also update your blog friend list!!

Judy said...

The "feed" thing on the side shows you where people are from who log onto your page. It helps me to figure out who is logging on. It's easy to delete it if it's not something you like. I forgot to ask you tonight on the phone. Glad you like the background. Let me know if you want me to change it again. I love playing around with this stuff.