Friday, June 13, 2008

vacation!


i'll first start with maryland. i went to visit my friend christina and her girls who i haven't seen in awhile. i must say the trip got off to a crazy start... i left super early last thursday morning, like 4 am early!! my goal was to get there, check luggage, have some breakfast, pass through security, and get on the plane no prob. sounds easy right? well, apparently my plane decided to get there early and they were doing a last call over the loudspeaker for "Farnsworth" while i was still in the security line! ahhhh!!! some people were nice and let me move up in line and in the end, i made it on the plane! lucky for me there was a lady who had lost her license so they were doing detailed security check-in on her. needless to say i was in the waaay back of the plane; i felt like i was on an episode of Lost! i must say that it was nice to fly (regardless of the crazy start to my morning) because i ended up having 2 extra days to play around with instead of using them to drive.

0 comments: