Tuesday, June 3, 2008

pounds be gone!

yep that's right, i've lost more weight this week!!! another 2 pounds down :) total now... 18 pounds! loving losing weight and working out. Erin (personal trainer/ friend) is amazing, and she works me hard, even through all my complaining! she doesn't take any crap, and pushes me along, that's what i love about her. until next week!

oh yeah, i'm on vaca this thursday through monday... visiting a friend in MD and also making a quick stop to see amy and the kids and hopefully judy too! can't wait... i'll have lots to post and many pics to share when i return! :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

I'm so proud of you Jenn!!! You're truly an inspiration!

The Marklund's said...

that's awesome! woohoo!! :)

Judy said...

yay! I'm glad I got to see you today. Sorry my kids were sick. It seems like they're sick everytime you're in town. I really really hope you don't catch it!!!!!!!!!!!