Wednesday, June 4, 2008

sat fun with nicole

last sat i took nicole to breakfast at Mike's Bridge Diner. it's sooo yummy! we had fun looking at the bears and deers that were around the place while we chatted and ate our breakfast. after that we went to work off our food at a really fun playground. the pics are from perkins playground... just look at the fun we had! aren't we such little kids?!

fishy face :0

the coolest kinda tire swing thingy... she couldn't make it around, but i did!

of course i had to take some pretty pics too

my turn

we had such a fun time... until next time!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I'm jealous ... I wanna go to that amazing playground!! It looks like way too much fun. :)

Both of you look great in those pictures by the way.

Jessica said...

Yeah, whatever. So you can post pics of you and Nicole's breakfast? What am I? Chopped liver. : ) Love you! Have a safe and enjoyable time away.

The Marklund's said...

seriously...that picture of you against the tree really shows your weight loss! keep it up! its so worth it!

Judy said...

I wish that playground was close to me!! The kids would love it!